Register for our CAPM Certification Training Class in Indianapolis and we guarantee you will pass the exam. Our 4-Day Classroom, Instructor-Led Certified Associate in Project Management Boot Camp is intended for project managers who are looking to acquire the CAPM Certification fast and with dedicated support. Our CAPM Certification Training is primarily based on the specifications set forth by PMI and is aligned to the PMBOK. Our core curriculum simultaneously provides you with comprehension and understanding of the test content as well the latest advanced test taking skills and tricks. The course modality seamlessly blends complicated learning with simple, memorable concepts that can be recalled and useful on the test. By the end of this course you will have an increased comprehension of the key principles and knowledge areas ensuring you are prepared to earn your CAPM Certification. The core objective of this course is to adequately prepare students to successfully pass the CAPM examination.
|Course Title:||CAPM Certification|
|Time:||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
CAPM Boot Camp Class includes:
- Pre-Class Study Guide
- Online CAPM Certification Simulator
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- In Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
- Lunch and Snacks Provided During Class
CAPM Training Course Objectives:
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- Increase comfort and ability with CAPM Exam questions
- Learn useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test taking strategies
- Apply real world project management concepts
- Complete CAPM Certification preparedness
PMP Training Location
Our Training facility in Indianapolis is in the heart of the state capital's downtown area. Conveniently located just a few blocks from the Indianapolis Capitol Building and with easy access to I-65 and I-70 make this a great location commuters. 201 North Illinois StreetIndianapolis, Indiana 46204
Our Training facility in Indianapolis is in the heart of the state capital's downtown area. Conveniently located just a few blocks from the Indianapolis Capitol Building and with easy access to I-65 and I-70 make this a great location commuters.
201 North Illinois StreetIndianapolis, Indiana 46204
Why choose us for your CAPM Certification Training?
Our CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp in Indianapolis is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your CAPM certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable.
After attending our 4 day boot camp class, you will achieve certification on your first attempt, Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran PMP instructors. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our CAPM Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our class use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more dialogue and interaction between the instructor and student.
- Proven Results: Our CAPM Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. 98% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your CAPM certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
CAPM Certification Course Syllabus
Our curriculum uses a problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. We blend these approaches with simple memorization techniques in order to keep the vast amount of information organized and memorable. The entire design of the course is focused on ensuring your readiness to pass the CAPM Certification Exam.
- Day 1 includes introductions, overview of the process for the test, professional and social responsibility, framework, processes, and project selection and Project Integration Management. There is homework required at the end of day one.
- Day 2 will cover Project Stakeholder Management followed byProject Scope Management andProject Time Management.Project Cost Management begins on day two but does not include covering Earned Value Management. There is homework required at the end of day two.
- Day 3 covers Earned Value Management and then Project Quality Management,Project Human Resources Management and Project Communications Management. The first two process steps of Project Risk Management may also be covered; the more covered in Risk on day three, the shorter day four will be.
- Day 4 covers the remaining Project Risk Management processes and then Project Procurement Management. After lunch break on Day 4 we administer a final 100-question practice test. The exam normally takes students about 2 hours. The final test score as well as the 13 section scores are used to conduct a final Stoplight Assessment with each student. This assessment reviews in class performance and provides an honest feedback about individual readiness to take the real exam. The PMP Road map, provided to each student in a PMP Pre-Class Advance Reading document gives each student a guide of what their next steps should be based on the Stoplight Assessment.
CAPM Certification Course Outline
- PMP Exam Requirements
- Exam Questions Format Review
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Pre-Course Assessment & Review
- Project Management Concepts
- PMBOK Definitions
- Organizational Structure
- Project Life Cycle and the Project Management Process Groups
- Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- PM Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Overview of Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Project Scope Management
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Project Time Management
- Overview of Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Project Quality Management
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- Project Human Resource Management
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Project Communications Management
- Overview of Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- Project Risk Management
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Response
- Control Risks
- Project Procurement Management
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Overview of Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- End of Course Review
- Final CAPM Exam Simulation
Group Training Exercises
- Each chapter contains practice exercises targeted at the range of learning styles
- Network Diagram Exercises
- Earned Value Exercises
- Knowledge Check – Practice Exam designed to determine CAPM readiness
Here’s What our Students Say About Us:
100% Money-Back Pass Guarantee
We stand behind our course and methodology. To prove it, we provide a true 100% money-back pass guarantee with no hoops or exceptions. Our commitment to you is simple:
- You must attend the entire project management certification course.
- You must sit for the exam within six months of completing the course, to make sure you don’t forget it all.
- If you do not pass your certification exam in three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition.
All we ask is that you study hard and take advantage of the extensive CAPM Exam prep materials and study aids we provide.
Who Should Attend CAPM Certification Training
This course is intended for individuals who wish to obtain their Certified Associate in Project Management credential. If you are an experienced project manager, who is responsible for key aspects of project delivery, including leading and directing teams, then CAPM Certification is right for you. Prior to taking the CAPM exam, PMI® requires you to prove you have 1500 hours of project management experience or 21 contact hours of project management education. Our CAPM Certification training course is designed to help you earn your CAPM credential the fastest, easiest way possible.