The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) course in Arlington covers the tools, techniques, knowledge, skills, domains, and tasks listed in the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of Agile Project Management education required for initial certification.
|Course Title:||PMI-ACP Certification|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge required for passing the PMI-ACP exam
- Improvements available by utilizing Agile teams
- Tangible, effective methods of team-based planning
- Creating transparent communication among and with customers
- Using Agile approaches to manage schedule, scope, budget, quality, and team
- Tips and techniques for project managers to inspire better team performance
- Prioritizing methods that will help the team build trust with customers
- Connecting all five levels of planning to create cadence for the team
- Establishing a roadmap for team application and Agile success
- How to gain a common understanding of your customer and your customer’s needs
Arlington - Ballston
Our Arlington Training facility is centrally located only few minutes from DC and is easily accessible to most of the Northern Virginia area. Our Class location offers a convenient option for attendees that don’t want to spend extended hours in DC traffic.
Metro riders: The Ballston Metro stop is right down the street which gives you an easy commute. You’ll have fast access around the city and to business in Washington D.C.
4601 Fairfax DriveArlington, VA 22203