|Course Title:||PMI Agile Certified Practitioner|
This Baltimore PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) course covers the tools, techniques, knowledge, skills, domains, and tasks listed in the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of Agile Project Management education required for initial certification. If you already hold a certification with the Project Management Institute, this course may be used to satisfy up to 21 PDUs.
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge required for passing the PMI-ACP exam
- Improvements available by utilizing Agile teams
- Tangible, effective methods of team-based planning
- Creating transparent communication among and with customers
- Using Agile approaches to manage schedule, scope, budget, quality, and team
- Tips and techniques for project managers to inspire better team performance
- Prioritizing methods that will help the team build trust with customers
- Connecting all five levels of planning to create cadence for the team
- Establishing a roadmap for team application and Agile success
- How to gain a common understanding of your customer and your customer’s needs
Baltimore - Inner Harbor
Our Baltimore Training facility is a premier location, directly connected to the Baltimore Convention Center. Students traveling from outside the Baltimore area, are encouraged to ask about our preferred rate hotel accommodations.
400 East Pratt StreetBaltimore, Maryland 21202