|Course Title:||Minneapolis PMI Agile Certified Practitioner|
This Minneapolis PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) course covers the tools, techniques, knowledge, skills, domains, and tasks listed in the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of Agile Project Management education required for initial certification. If you already hold a certification with the Project Management Institute, this course may be used to satisfy up to 21 PDUs.
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge required for passing the PMI-ACP exam
- Improvements available by utilizing Agile teams
- Tangible, effective methods of team-based planning
- Creating transparent communication among and with customers
- Using Agile approaches to manage schedule, scope, budget, quality, and team
- Tips and techniques for project managers to inspire better team performance
- Prioritizing methods that will help the team build trust with customers
- Connecting all five levels of planning to create cadence for the team
- Establishing a roadmap for team application and Agile success
- How to gain a common understanding of your customer and your customer’s needs
Minneapolis - Downtown
Our Professional Training facility is strategically located in downtown Minneapolis' central business district. There are plenty of nearby restaurants and hotels. With easy and quick access to I-394, I-94 and I-35, this location is ideal for commuters.
100 South Fifth StreetSuite 1900Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402