Our PMI-ACP Certification class in New York City demonstrates your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. In addition it indicates your level of competence to employers, stakeholders and peers. The PMI-ACP certification spans many approaches to agile including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) Agile methodology is in use by the majority of development teams and projects. Experienced Agile practitioners are in high demand. It is ever more important to stay relevant and demonstrate knowledge and true leadership. Acquiring the PMI-ACP certification will ensure you stand out.
|Course Title:||PMI-ACP Certification|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Exam Prep Course Outline
- Knowledge required for passing the PMI-ACP exam
- Improvements available by utilizing Agile teams
- Tangible, effective methods of team-based planning
- Agile communications, planning, monitoring and adapting
- Agile estimating techniques for schedule and budget
- Use of Kanban boards for better team performance
- Value stream mapping and analysis
- Connecting all five levels of planning to create cadence for the team
- Establishing a roadmap for team application and Agile success
- How to gain a common understanding of your customer and your customer’s needs
The course will address the required knowledge for the Agile Certified Practitioner domains: Value-driven delivery, Stakeholder engagement, Team performance practices, Adaptive planning, Problem detection and resolution, and Continuous improvement. This course covers the tools, techniques, knowledge, skills, domains, and tasks listed in the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of Agile Project Management education required for initial certification.
Why choose us for your PMI-ACP Certification Training?
Our New York City PMI-ACP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your PMI-ACP certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable.
After attending our 3 day boot camp class, you will pass the Agile Certified Professional Exam on your First Attempt. Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran instructors. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our Courses use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner.
- Proven Results: Our PMI-ACP Exam Prep Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your PMI-ACP certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
Here’s What our Students Say About Us:
I just wanted to drop you a quick note and let you know that I sat for the ACP exam yesterday and I passed the exam! Thank you so much for your help in class. I don’t think I would have passed without this course and what I learned.
Great news! I passed the PMI-ACP exam earlier this morning. Thank you so much for all of your help. I could not have passed without your guidance.
Training Class Location
New York - Midtown
Our Training facility is located in the heart of NYC’s Flatiron District in the exciting Chelsea neighborhood. Centrally located, public transportation, including all major bus and subway lines, is easily accessible. The area has many excellent hotels and restaurants within walking distance.
71 West 23rd Street, Suite 515New York, New York 10010
PMI-ACP Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- The exact amount of time varies depending on individual learning styles and comfort level. Generally students should expect to spend around 10-20 hours studying in addition to the time spent in the PMI-ACP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp class.
- What study materials are needed to prepare for the exam?
- We provide complete course materials to our PMI-ACP Certification Preparation students. We provide hundreds of pages of useful information, study aids, and references, students in our classes also receive simulated PMI-ACP practice exams with over 200 practice test questions.
- Students are encouraged to purchase the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge®, available at the PMI Bookstore or other retailers. PMI Members have access to a free e-copy of the PMBOK® Guide online that may be downloaded.
- How can candidates apply to sit for the exam?
- Candidates must complete an application. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at pmi.org. Once started, the application may not be cancelled but may be saved unfinished. It will remain open for 90 days.
- How many questions are asked in the PMI-ACP exam?
- The PMI-ACP examination is comprised of 120 mutually-exclusive, four-option, multiple-choice questions.
- How do candidates schedule time to sit for the exam?
- Once you are eligible to take the exam, the scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct you to contact Prometric, to select a date and location for taking the exam. The PMI-ACP exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the Prometric sites.
- Information about site locations and scheduling may be found at Prometric’s website at www.prometric.com. Select the “Professional Licensure and Certification” for test type and “Project Management Institute” for testing program.
- What if a candidate has to cancel after scheduling the exam?
- You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least three full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Prometric when scheduling the exam.