Attending a PMI-ACP Certification Training Class in Reston, VA is a great opportunity for professional development. The PMI-ACP® is one of the fastest growing certifications available. According to a PMI 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report, organizations that are agile and responsive to market dynamics complete almost 20% more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts. It’s easy to see why getting the PMI-ACP credential is a valuable achievement in any project manager’s career as well as a great return on your learning investment. There has never been a better time to get your project management certification.
Our 3-Day Instructor-Led, boot camp style class is designed for project managers who want to achieve PMI-ACP Certification efficiently and with dedicated support. Our PMI-ACP exam preparation course is based mainly on the detailed specifications outlined by PMI, in the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline and our course is updated and aligned to reflect the PMBOK 6th ed. and Agile practice Guide..
The core curriculum of this course provides you with comprehension and understanding of the test content as well the latest advanced test-taking skills and tricks. The course methods seamlessly blend complicated learning concepts with simple, memorable techniques that can be recalled from memory and used on the exam. After completing this course, you will have a much better grasp of the key project management principles and PMBOK defined knowledge areas, making sure you are ready to earn your PMI-ACP Certification. This class will satisfy the 21 hour project management education component of the PMI-ACP eligibility application. The core objective of this course is to properly prepare you to successfully pass the PMI-ACP certification examination.
|Course Title:||PMI-ACP Certification Reston|
|Time:||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
Here are a few of the benefits you will receive in our PMI-ACP exam prep class:
PMI-ACP Boot Camp Class includes:
- Pre-Class Study Guide
- Satisfies 21 contact hours req’d by PMI
- Online PMI-ACP Certification Simulator
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- In Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
- Lunch and Snacks Provided During Class
PMI-ACP Training Course Objectives:
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- PMI-ACP Application process assistance
- Increase comfort and ability with PMI-ACP Exam questions
- Learn useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test taking strategies
- Apply real world project management concepts
- Complete PMI-ACP Certification preparedness
There have been significant changes to the PMI-ACP Certification exam recently. The information you need to need to learn and memorize from the PMBOK Guide 6th edition has more than doubled. The number of Inputs, Tools, Techniques, and Outputs (ITTO) increased from roughly 600 to 1400. Referenced materials now include Agile development and an expanded project manager role with expertise in adaptability and agility. We take meticulous steps to ensure our course covers all of the current, relevant information contained within the PMI-ACP exam. Once you successfully complete our PMI-ACP Boot Camp we guarantee you will pass the exam on your first attempt.
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||May 15, 2019||Closed|
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||June 12, 2019||Register|
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||July 10, 2019||Register|
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||August 7, 2019||Register|
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||September 4, 2019||Register|
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||October 2, 2019||Register|
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||November 6, 2019||Register|
|Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training||Reston - Herndon||December 11, 2019||Register|
Who Should Attend the Reston PMI-ACP Certification Training?
This course is intended for individuals who wish to obtain their Project Management Institute Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)® credential. If you are an experienced project manager, who is responsible for key aspects of project delivery, including leading and directing teams, then PMI-ACP Certification is right for you. Prior to taking the PMI-ACP exam, PMI requires you to have 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP. In addition, you will need 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. You are also required to obtain 21 contact hours of training in agile practices. Our PMI-ACP Certification training course is designed to help you earn your PMI-ACP credential the fastest, easiest way possible.
Why choose us for your PMI-ACP Certification Training?
When choosing a training provider for your PMI-ACP certification, remember, not all courses are equal. The quality of PMI-ACP exam prep courses can have significant differences. Many courses do not fully prepare you for the exam, instead, they offer you a guide to what you need to learn on your own. When you decide to invest in your career you should never sacrifice quality for price. If you compare the key decision factors, we believe you will find PMEC provides the best value. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable. Our PMI-ACP Exam Prep Boot Camp in Reston Virginia is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your PMI-ACP certification.
After attending our 3-day boot camp class, you will achieve your Agile Certified Professional on your first attempt, Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran PMP instructors. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our class use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more dialogue and interaction between the instructor and student.
- Proven Results: Our PMI-ACP Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. 99% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your PMP training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your PMI-ACP certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the importance of spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
PMI-ACP Certification Course Syllabus
Our curriculum is based on the PMBOK Guide 6th edition and uses a problem-based and collaborative approach to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. We blend these approaches with simple memorization techniques in order to keep the vast amount of information organized and memorable. The entire design of the course is focused on ensuring your readiness to pass the PMI-ACP Certification Exam.
The PMI-ACP certification exam has 120 multiple choice questions. The questions are randomly presented from a possible pool of over 10,000. In order to be successful, you will need to do more than simply memorize terms. The questions focus on the learning domains identified in Bloom’s Taxonomy and test your ability to remember, comprehend, apply critical thinking and analyze how different components relate to one another.
Remembering involves recognizing or remembering facts, terms, basic concepts, or answers.
Comprehending involves demonstrating an understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating the main ideas.
Applying involves using acquired knowledge—solving problems in new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques, and rules.
Analyzing involves examining and breaking information into component parts, determining how the parts relate to one another, identifying motives or causes, making inferences, and finding evidence to support generalizations.
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge required for passing the PMI-ACP exam
- Improvements available by utilizing Agile teams
- Tangible, effective methods of team-based planning
- Creating transparent communication among and with customers
- Using Agile approaches to manage schedule, scope, budget, quality, and team
- Tips and techniques for project managers to inspire better team performance
- Prioritizing methods that will help the team build trust with customers
- Connecting all five levels of planning to create cadence for the team
- Establishing a roadmap for team application and Agile success
- How to gain a common understanding of your customer and your customer’s needs
PMI-ACP Certification Training Location
Our classes are held at convenient, professional training centers.
Our Training facility is located in the Reston - Herndon corridor, strategically located just west of the capital, Washington, DC, and a few miles east of Dulles International Airport. There are plenty of hotel and dining options the within walking distance. 2201 Cooperative WaySuite 600Herndon, Virginia 20171
Reston - Herndon
Our Training facility is located in the Reston - Herndon corridor, strategically located just west of the capital, Washington, DC, and a few miles east of Dulles International Airport. There are plenty of hotel and dining options the within walking distance.
2201 Cooperative WaySuite 600Herndon, Virginia 20171
If this location is not ideal, please check to see the location and schedule for our Fairfax PMI-ACP Certification Training class.
Here’s what students say about our PMI-ACP Certification Training in Reston:
100% Money-Back Pass Guarantee
We stand behind our course and methodology. We want you to take the PMI-ACP certification exam with the confidence and assurance that your investment in learning was well spent. To prove it, we provide a true 100% money-back pass guarantee with no hoops or exceptions. Our commitment to you is simple:
- You must attend the entire project management certification course.
- You must sit for the exam within six months of completing the course, to make sure you don’t forget it all.
- If you fail the test we will:
- Analyze your PMI Exam Score Report in depth.
- Provide you a customized study plan to retake the exam.
- Provide coaching and support through online tutoring, phone & virtual meetings as well as email support from a dedicated instructor
- If you do not pass your certification exam in three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition.
All we ask is that you study hard and take advantage of the extensive PMI-ACP Exam prep materials and study aids we provide.
PMI-ACP Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- The exact amount of time varies depending on individual learning styles and comfort level. Generally students should expect to spend around 10-20 hours studying in addition to the time spent in the PMI-ACP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp class.
- What study materials are needed to prepare for the exam?
- We provide complete course materials to our PMI-ACP Certification Preparation students. We provide hundreds of pages of useful information, study aids, and references, students in our classes also receive simulated PMI-ACP practice exams with over 200 practice test questions.
- Students are encouraged to purchase the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge®, available at the PMI Bookstore or other retailers. PMI Members have access to a free e-copy of the PMBOK® Guide online that may be downloaded.
- How can candidates apply to sit for the exam?
- Candidates must complete an application. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at pmi.org. Once started, the application may not be cancelled but may be saved unfinished. It will remain open for 90 days.
- How many questions are asked in the PMI-ACP exam?
- The PMI-ACP examination is comprised of 100 mutually-exclusive, four-option, multiple-choice questions.
- How do candidates schedule time to sit for the exam?
- Once you are eligible to take the exam, the scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct you to contact Prometric, to select a date and location for taking the exam. The PMI-ACP exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the Prometric sites.
- Information about site locations and scheduling may be found at Prometric’s website at www.prometric.com. Select the “Professional Licensure and Certification” for test type and “Project Management Institute” for testing program.
- What if a candidate has to cancel after scheduling the exam?
- You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least three full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Prometric when scheduling the exam.
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?