|Course Title:||PMI-ACP Certification|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Our PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) course in San Diego covers the tools, techniques, knowledge, skills, domains, and tasks listed in the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of Agile Project Management education required for initial certification. If you already hold a certification with the Project Management Institute, this course may be used to satisfy up to 21 PDUs.
What You’ll Learn
- Knowledge required for passing the PMI-ACP exam
- Improvements available by utilizing Agile teams
- Tangible, effective methods of team-based planning
- Creating transparent communication among and with customers
- Using Agile approaches to manage schedule, scope, budget, quality, and team
- Tips and techniques for project managers to inspire better team performance
- Prioritizing methods that will help the team build trust with customers
- Connecting all five levels of planning to create cadence for the team
- Establishing a roadmap for team application and Agile success
- How to gain a common understanding of your customer and your customer’s needs
Our training facility is situated in West Downtown San Diego at the intersection of West Broadway, India Street and Columbia, three of the most recognized streets in the Downtown area. Restaurants and entertainment can be found just a short walk away in the Galamp District and Petco Park. The business center is just a few steps away from the Amtrak Station and San Diego Trolley Station.
501 W BroadwaySan Diego, California 92101