Register for our PMP Certification Training Class in Fairfax and we guarantee you will pass the exam. Our 4-Day Classroom, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional Certification Training Boot Camp is intended for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification fast and with dedicated support. Our PMP Certification Training is primarily based on the specifications set forth by PMI and is aligned to the PMBOK. Our core curriculum simultaneously provides you with comprehension and understanding of the test content as well the latest advanced test taking skills and tricks. The course modality seamlessly blends complicated learning with simple, memorable concepts that can be recalled and useful on the test. By the end of this course you will have an increased comprehension of the key principles and knowledge areas ensuring you are prepared to earn your PMP Certification. The core objective of this course is to adequately prepare students to successfully pass the PMP examination.
|Course Title:||PMP Certification|
|Time:||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
PMP Boot Camp Class includes:
- Pre-Class Study Guide
- Online PMP Certification Simulator
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- In Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
- Lunch and Snacks Provided During Class
PMP Training Course Objectives:
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- Increase comfort and ability with PMP Exam questions
- Learn useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test taking strategies
- Apply real world project management concepts
- Complete PMP Certification preparedness
PMP Training Location
Why choose us for your PMP Certification Training?
Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp in Fairfax is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your PMP certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable.
After attending our 4 day boot camp class, you will achieve Project Management Certification on your first attempt, Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran PMP instructors. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our PMP Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our class use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more dialogue and interaction between the PMP instructor and PMP student.
- Proven Results: Our PMP Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. 98% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your PMP training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your PMP certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
PMP Certification Course Syllabus
Our curriculum uses a problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. We blend these approaches with simple memorization techniques in order to keep the vast amount of information organized and memorable. The entire design of the course is focused on ensuring your readiness to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
- Day 1 includes introductions, overview of the process for the test, professional and social responsibility, framework, processes, and project selection and Project Integration Management. There is homework required at the end of day one.
- Day 2 will cover Project Stakeholder Management followed byProject Scope Management andProject Time Management.Project Cost Management begins on day two but does not include covering Earned Value Management. There is homework required at the end of day two.
- Day 3 covers Earned Value Management and then Project Quality Management,Project Human Resources Management and Project Communications Management. The first two process steps of Project Risk Management may also be covered; the more covered in Risk on day three, the shorter day four will be.
- Day 4 covers the remaining Project Risk Management processes and then Project Procurement Management. After lunch break on Day 4 we administer a final 100-question practice test. The exam normally takes students about 2 hours. The final test score as well as the 13 section scores are used to conduct a final Stoplight Assessment with each student. This assessment reviews in class performance and provides an honest feedback about individual readiness to take the real exam. The PMP Road map, provided to each student in a PMP Pre-Class Advance Reading document gives each student a guide of what their next steps should be based on the Stoplight Assessment.
PMP Certification Course Outline
- PMP Exam Requirements
- Exam Questions Format Review
- Exam-Taking Tips
- Pre-Course Assessment & Review
- Project Management Concepts
- PMBOK Definitions
- Organizational Structure
- Project Life Cycle and the Project Management Process Groups
- Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- PM Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Overview of Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Project Scope Management
- Overview of Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Project Time Management
- Overview of Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Overview of Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Project Quality Management
- Overview of Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- Project Human Resource Management
- Overview of Project Human Resource Management
- Plan Human Resource Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Project Communications Management
- Overview of Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- Project Risk Management
- Overview of Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Response
- Control Risks
- Project Procurement Management
- Overview of Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Overview of Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- End of Course Review
- Final Exam – PMP Exam Simulation
Group Training Exercises
- Each chapter contains practice exercises targeted at the range of learning styles
- Network Diagram Exercises
- Earned Value Exercises
- Knowledge Check – Practice Exam designed to determine PMP readiness
Here’s What our Students Say About Us:
100% Money-Back Pass Guarantee
We stand behind our course and methodology. To prove it, we provide a true 100% money-back pass guarantee with no hoops or exceptions. Our commitment to you is simple:
- You must attend the entire project management certification course.
- You must sit for the exam within six months of completing the course, to make sure you don’t forget it all.
- If you do not pass your certification exam in three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition.
All we ask is that you study hard and take advantage of the extensive PMP Exam prep materials and study aids we provide.
PMP Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- How can do I apply to sit for the exam?
- Candidates must complete an online application with the Project Management Institute (PMI). The application asks you to detail some of your work history and education. Once started, you have 90 days to complete it. It has an auto-save function so you can come back to it if you take a break from working on it. Once submitted, an employee of the Project Management Institute will review it.
- Typically, it takes about 3-5 five business days to review your application. Once approved, you will receive an e-mail from PMI. In the email will be an eligibility code. You will need this code to pay for and schedule the second part of the PMP certification process: the exam.
- How do I schedule time to sit for the exam?
- Once you are eligible to take the exam, the scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct you to contact Prometric, to select a date and location for taking the exam. The PMP exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the Prometric sites.
- Information about site locations and scheduling may be found at Prometric’s website at www.prometric.com. Select the “Professional Licensure and Certification” for test type and “Project Management Institute” for testing program.
- How much does it cost to sit for the PMP exam?
- The exam costs $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. The annual fee for PMI membership is $139, so you save a few dollars if you become a member and then schedule your exam.
- What if I have to cancel my test date after scheduling the exam?
- You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least two full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee of $70. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Prometric when scheduling the exam.
- How is the PMP exam administered?
- The PMP exam is a psycho-metrically based, computer exam of 200 multiple choice questions. The exam is offered by an independent testing company, Prometric, and each exam question has one correct answer. You have four hours to complete the exam. Many test-takers finish the exam with little time to spare. Each question has a level of difficulty assigned to it by PMI. The “mix” of difficult and easy questions determines how many questions you need to answer correctly. At the end of the four hours, your exam will be graded immediately and you will receive your results.
- The scores are the following:
- Below Proficient
- Moderately Proficient
- It is possible to receive a below proficient score in one area and still pass. However, you will need to offset that below proficient score with higher scores in all other areas.
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- The exact amount of time varies depending on individual learning styles and comfort level. Generally students should expect to spend around 20-40 hours studying in addition to the time spent in the PMP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp class.
- A successful study plan would be the following:
- Begin to Read the PMBOK® Guide
- Read the Pre-Class Advance Reading Guide we provide when you register
- Attend a our PMP Certification Boot Camp Training Class
- Use our exam simulator to take a practice exams
- If you consistently score above 80% on our practice exams, or when your instructor gives you the Green Light, you are ready to take the exam
- What study materials are needed to prepare for the exam?
- We provide complete course materials to our PMP Certification Preparation students. Besides hundreds of pages of useful information, study aids, and references, students in our classes also receive a 90-day subscription to our online simulation of the PMP exam with over 500 practice test questions.
- It is estimated that approximately 70% of exam questions come directly from the PMBOK® Guide. Students are encouraged to purchase the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge®, available at the PMI Bookstore or other retailers. PMI Members have access to a free e-copy of the PMBOK® Guide online that may be downloaded.
- All the questions on the examination have been written and extensively reviewed by qualified PMP credential holders and tracked to at least two academic references. These questions are mapped against the PMP Examination Content Outline to ensure that an appropriate number of questions are in place for a valid examination.
- Sample exam questions and suggested reading are also available on the PMI web site.
Who Should Attend PMP Certification Training in Fairfax?
This course is intended for individuals who wish to obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential. If you are an experienced project manager, who is responsible for key aspects of project delivery, including leading and directing teams, then PMP Certification is right for you. Prior to taking the PMP exam, PMI® requires you to prove you have 2-5 years of project management experience and 35 contact hours of project management education. Typical job titles for PMP aspirants include: Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP Certification. Our PMP Certification training course is designed to help you earn your PMP credential the fastest, easiest way possible.